First, do these quick checks:
- Make sure the power outlet your Nexus device is plugged into is working properly.
- Make sure you’re using the power adapter and USB cable that came with your Nexus device. Check to make sure that this charger is working correctly by trying it with another device.
- Make sure there isn’t any dust or lint in the power port. The inside of the port should look like this:
- Make sure the power cord is securely connected to the device and the power adapter.
After you’ve plugged your device in:
- Check to see if a battery icon appears on the screen after 1 minute.
- If the battery icon appears, press and hold the Power button for 15 to 30 seconds to see if your device turns on.
Method : 2:
- Unplug the USB cable from the power adapter and use it to connect your Nexus device to a computer’s USB port while the computer is on and connected to a power source.
- After 10-15 minutes, disconnect the USB cable from your Nexus device and reconnect it within 10 seconds.
- After 1 minute, check to see if a battery icon appears on the screen.
- Press & hold the Power button for at least 15 seconds to see if your device turns on.